Wakefield, UK – 18th December 2015 – Award-winning games label Team17 and independent developer Mouldy Toof have issued a warning to all inmates. With the franchise already selling over 1.25 million copies, the indie smash hit of 2015 The Escapists is now available to download on Xbox 360.
A strategy game of captive survival and daring schemes, The Escapists gives you the ‘freedom’ to live the life of a prison inmate, plotting and pulling off a daring escape!
Escaping won’t be easy though. You’ll have to work around the strict prison schedule and avoid the unwanted attention of guards. Craft weapons and tools found (or stolen) from within the prison, but beware of cell shakedowns. Get a job or perform “favors” for your fellow inmates to purchase vital supplies, all while scouting escape routes.
All that stands between you and freedom is a perfectly executed escape plan. It’s Make or Break Time.
The Escapists features:
- 6 unique prisons to escape – from the minimal security of Center Perks to the harsh confines of the Stalag Flucht POW camp
- 6 different methods to bust your way out including digging out and prison takeovers!
- 10 prison jobs to earn you some vital escape funds. Choose from Laundry, Janitor, Mail Man, Metal Shop, Kitchen, Wood Work, Tailor, Deliveries, Gardener and Library work
- Crafting system. Gather the necessary items you’ll need to craft items for your escape plan. Craft tools such as Cutters, Shovels, Sheet Ropes and weapons such as the Sock Mace, Comb Blade or Cup of Molten Chocolate!
- Leaderboards and Achievements