Ubisoft has announced that Tetris Ultimate is a available today on next-gen consoles.
Experience the best of Tetris in this fast-paced game of skills. You can take on this puzzle game solo, battle a friend, partner up with friends, or make battle teams. Up to four players can get in on the action.
- Marathon – Get to level 15 and rack up as many points as you can.
- Endless – Go as high as level 30 and keep clearing lines as long as possible.
- Stay Connected with Friends –
Social Feeds keep you up-to-date with events from in game, and allow you to track your friends’ scores. Tetris Ultimate captures and saves your play-style allowing you to always be able to play with or against your friends, even when they are offline. If your scores get beat, view your friends’ strategies via their in-game replays, then challenge and beat them!
- Battle Ultimate – Be the last person playing after using crazy power-ups! Go on the offensive with “Carousel,” and make your opponent’s Well shift to the left after each move, or trigger “Let it Rain” and dump garbage down on top of them. “Buzz Saw” helps you out by clearing away a number of your lines– especially useful when you’re in a spot of trouble.
- Ultra – Get your highest score before time runs out in this three-minute challenge.
- Sprint – Clear 40 lines as quickly as you can.
- Battle – Go head-to-head to knock out your opponents.
- Celebrate Wins and Compete – Leaderboards make it easy to post your scores and see how you measure up against your friends. Challenge yourself and stack your skills and scores against other great players around the globe. A unique and official Tetris Rank (in the shape of Tetriminos) has been implemented to classify and identify the top players. For an even bigger feat, play by Championship Rules to see where you place amongst the most elite players. Are you one of the best in the world?
Tetris Ultimate is now available on Nintendo 3DS, PS4, PS Vita, Xbox One and PC (retail).
Related: Tetris Ultimate Teaser Trailer
Source: PlayStation Blog