Developer Trese Brothers Games has announced that Templar Battleforce is now available on the App Store and Google Play for $6.99, a 30% discount from the $9.99 retail price. The discounted price will end on November 10th. There are no IAPs or ads anywhere in the game.
The fourth game set in the Star Traders sci-fi world, Templar Battleforce inherits the rich story and hardcore strategic gameplay of its predecessors — holding a 99% average score out of 114 user reviews on Steam.
- Command your Templars in turn-based tactical warfare across 45+ unique scenarios
- Face diverse challenges in every deployment: corridor-to-corridor, open desert warfare, territory control (capturing tactical points), defensive last stands, scorched-earth retreats, infiltration deep behind enemy lines, and complex puzzles
- Lead your squad in battle against immense and mighty bosses
- Immerse yourself in a branching sci-fi storyline with multiple endings
- Deploy specialist Templars and discover unique fireteam combinations with stealth, grenades, defensive overwatch, scorching flamethrowers, hindering attacks, and sentry turrets
- Face 15+ diverse enemy units: the Xeno, the Narvidians, and rogue human factions
- Build your unique battleforce with exacting precision, recruit and design every squad member
- Customize the appearance, armor design, talents, and equipment of your veteran Templars
- Endless combinations of squads, soldiery, and tactics will keep you coming back for more!
Here is the Templar Battleforce trailer:
Source: Press Release