A successful PC title Tempest: Pirate Action RPG is on its way to iOS and Android, it will become available there on April 18!
When developer HeroCraft created Tempest: Pirate Action RPG, they focused on the most thrilling part of pirate life – sea battles! Originally the game was released on Steam in August 2016 and since then more than 50k of sea-dogs have explored the oceans.
This is a fully paid game, without ads and IAPs, and costs $7,99. Open-world pirate game with PvP and co-op has never been seen before on the mobile platforms!
- Roam freely a vast world set across three open regions
- Create and customize your own pirate ship
- Hire a crew and train them to become the most fearsome cutthroats!
- Attack, board and capture other vessels – both heavily armed enemy galleons and treasure-laden merchant ships
- Storm land fortresses to plunder their treasures
- Discover ancient artifacts and unleash its powerful magic
- Face mythical sea creatures like the fearsome Kraken
- Enjoy more than 100 single-player quests…
- …or terrorize the high seas in the co-op and PvP multiplayer modes!