NEW YORK — Tapinator, Inc. (OTC: TAPM) has announced plans to release nine full-featured games for 2016. These titles are:
- Video Poker VIP: social casino game, multiplayer update
- Miss the Moose: quick fix game
- ROCKY: game based on the legendary franchise
- Combo Quest 2: freemium sequel to the original hit, Combo Quest
- Big Sport Fishing 2: freemium sequel to the 14+ million downloaded, Big Sport Fishing
- Turn Left: quick fix game
- Pavlov‘s Puppy: quick fix game
- To Be Announced: game based on an upcoming major motion picture
- Fusion Heroes: strategy game with match-3 elements
The Company will continue to announce new major launches and title updates as the year progresses.
“Our goal for the launches that we are announcing today is to position the Company within the top grossing charts in the app stores. A number of the nine titles above are built, from the ground up, to leverage the best practices of the freemium, live operations business model. While our rapid launch ad-supported business continues its solid performance, we believe that these full-featured titles present the greatest opportunity to diversify our revenue mix and significantly scale our business,” said Ilya Nikolayev, Tapinator’s CEO.
Tapinator (OTC: TAPM) designs, develops, and publishes mobile games on the iOS, Google Play, and Amazon platforms. Tapinator’s owned and operated portfolio includes over 150 mobile gaming titles that, collectively, have achieved over 135 million downloads. A number of these titles have risen to the top of the mobile leaderboard charts and have been featured by the Apple, Google, and Amazon App Stores. Founded in 2013, Tapinator is headquartered in New York, with product development teams located in Denmark, Pakistan, Indonesia, Canada, and Russia. For a full listing of Tapinator game titles, visit here.