Québec, Canada – October 5, 2016 – Frima’s humor-filled action-combat platformer game Talent Not Included is coming to Xbox One, the all-in-one games and entertainment system from Microsoft, in early 2017.
THE IMPORTANCE OF THE COUCH
As developers, Frima really cares about the comfort of their players. So, naturally, they wondered:
- What would two people need to fight an enemy together?
- What’s missing in the game?
- What isn’t an armchair, but almost?
To all these questions, they found one answer: a couch. The PC is an awesome platform, But… who sits on a couch when gaming on a PC?
The solution seemed obvious: the game needed to be ported to Xbox One. A big TV screen, a controller for everyone, a good old couch, and voilà! Zordok, Derp and Kevin better watch out, because, as the unknown saying goes, “Well seated are the victorious.”
TIPS ‘N’ TRICKS
- Enjoy a good fight while sitting cozily next to your ally
- Sit down, relax, and let yourself slip into a madcap theatrical universe
- Laugh comfortably
- Enjoy the cylindrical scrolling platforms
- Did we mention the part about being well seated?
Watch the official Talent Not Included video:
Talent Not Included is heading to Xbox One for $12.99 in 2017. The game is already available for PC and Mac on Steam.