Developer Bioware’s Star Wars The Old Republic (SWTOR) Update 3.2.2 is now live.
Bounty Contract Week Returns! Hunt wanted criminals in this returning event. The event begins June 23rd at 04:00 PST/12:00 GMT and ends June 30th at 04:00 PST/12:00 GMT.
- Nar Shaddaa Nightlife Achievements still missing post-3.2.1 have been granted.
- The Blaster’s Path Cantina Quick Travel point is no longer reverted to an undiscovered state on log out.
- Fixed multiple texture issues on Korriban and in the Korriban Incursion Flashpoint.
- Fixed environment issues in the Raider’s Cove area of Rishi.
- Textures now render properly if moving the camera outside of the Administration Building on Ziost.
- All environment assets now appear correctly when moving the camera at certain angles in the Separatist Stronghold on Ord Mantell.
- There is no longer a gap in ground textures near the Worldbreaker Monolith on Ziost.
- Legacy Lockboxes can no longer cause character transfers to fail.
- Armor pieces with visual effects no longer continue playing the effects if they are stamped over in the Outfit Designer.
- Metallic armors and outfits no longer display green highlights in the character sheet preview window.
Classes + Combat
- Heroic Moment now correctly receives a reduced cooldown from unlocked Legacy Companion Unlocks.
- Tidal Force is no longer improperly consumed before you can use it in certain situations.
- Lightning Storm is no longer improperly consumed before you can use it in certain situations.
Flashpoints + Operations
Scum and Villainy
- Fixed a texture issue on the way to Styrak that caused players to be unable to progress through the Operation.
- The rift in the northwest corner of the Fractured Tract is no longer active.
Battle of Rishi
- The Revanite Assassin Droids during Hard Mode Shield Squadron have had their damage output adjusted to be more consistent.
Depths of Manaan
- Solo Mode now provides a Gear reward for Marauders and Sentinels.
Items + Economy
- The Warzone Commendation limit has been raised to 200,000 in preparation for the 3.3 PvP changes.
- The “Fountain: Jedi Temple” Decoration can no longer be heard throughout the Stronghold it is placed in.
Source: Official Website