Surgeon Simulator 2013 is a darkly humorous over-the-top operation sim game where players become Nigel Burke, a would-be surgeon taking life into his own shaky hands, performing life-saving surgical maneuvers on passive patients.
The original prototype – developed in just 48 hours at the 2013 Global Game Jam in January – challenged players to complete a heart transplant, armed only with an arsenal of clumsy and inappropriate tools and a hand that was diabolically difficult to control, using a combination of keyboard and mouse actions.
The full Steam version comes with additional features, operations and environments. From carrying out terrifying transplants in theatre to surgical procedures in the back of an ambulance, Surgeon Simulator 2013 now takes operating to the next level.
You can check out the game trailer below:
- New full game based on the internet sensation 48hr prototype
- Brand new features including the fiendishly difficult ambulance mode
- More operations including double kidney transplant and brain transplant
- Tonnes of Easter eggs to discover
- New visuals and a pumping new soundtrack
You can download the game on Steam for 35% off at $6.99 (offer ends April 22nd).
Will you be performing surgery online this weekend?