Physical Edition of Surf World Series Now Available from Selected Retailers
Watford, United Kingdom, November 10th, 2017: Wired Productions, an independent videogames publisher and developer, and Vision Games Publishing are pleased to confirm that the highly anticipated, modern sports game classic, Surf World Series arrives globally today at physical retail for the PlayStation 4, with an SRP of $19.99/£15.99/€19.99.
Set across some of the world’s most iconic shorelines, Surf World Series dares players to compete in a series of breathtaking arcade surfing challenges in a bid to dominate the leaderboard. Developed by Climax Studios in partnership with Vision Games Publishing and Standfast Interactive, Surf World Series challenges players to carve up the surf:
- Ride monster waves at 5 of the world’s most iconic shorelines, from the infamous Bell’s Beach, Australia, to the extreme waves at Waimea Bay, Hawaii
- Become a master, learning increasingly difficult tricks along the way, from nailing kickflips and cutbacks to landing massive aerials and navigating treacherous tubes
- Trick your way through 44 single player challenges, or carve up the competition online against 15 other players across 3 different online game modes
- Perform surfing’s most intense tricks, including the Superman, Sushi Roll and many more!
- Enjoy afternoon, evening, night, and bad weather variations with different waves and visual aesthetics
- Design your own signature surfer with 6 playable characters plus rank up to unlock thousands of customizations to define your own unique style
Check Out the Surf World Series Launch Trailer:
For more information on Surf World Series visit Surf World Series website.