BANDAI NAMCO Entertainment America and Primal Game Studio have released an all-new, epic CGI trailer for their upcoming multiplayer online battle arena (MOBA) PC game, Supernova.
Set on a war torn battlefield in a nearby galaxy, the trailer tells a story from a new perspective: the minions of the beloved MOBA genre. These unsung heroes play a pivotal role in defending the battle arena, which is played out in this latest trailer.
In Supernova, players choose from a wide variety of commanders to control and lead the charge in an epic battle for galactic dominance. Each commander composes and upgrades their military forces to best serve their warfare strategy. Choose from a wide variety of commanders to control, including giant robots, cyborgs and alien life forms that have adapted to survive in the unyielding harshness of space.
- Commanders from Across the Universe – A Dizzying array of powerful commanders are at your disposal, ready to lead your armies into battle. Choose between the mech pilots from the human core worlds or gun-for-hire mercenaries from the lawless outer planets. Or look beyond mankind and select an alien commander – the choice is yours.
- True Comman of Your Forces – Strategically deploy and outfit lane units that advance on enemy territory. How you manage upgrades and build order can mean the difference between stunning victory and crushing defeat. You have control of it all.
- A Distinctively Sci-Fi Setting – Supernova’s futuristic science fiction setting, with technology and space-faring races, offers huge gameplay possibilities. You’ll be transported to a universe where contests between commanders are won with unique technologies and strange alien powers.
- E-Sports Friendly – Supernova aims to enter into the upper echelons of the E-Sport space. After colonization, Supernova strategizes to integrate additional in-game E-Sport support features. In this vast universe, skilled allegiances will be vital to establishing total cosmic dominance. Choose your allies carefully!
- Vast Galaxy of Customization – Commanders can prepare a wide variety of craftable accessories before a match, then customize attributes and masteries with each in-game level. Accessories are crafted by combining dropped items to boost commanders’ inherent talents.
Here are the new screenshots:
And, take a look at the new video:
Supernova is currently in Closed Beta, and will be entering Open Beta later this year.
Source: Press Release