Today’s Super Smash Bros. Nintendo Direct revealed great details about the game.
Here are the Nintendo Direct details:
- Super Smash Bros. 3DS version will run at a smooth 60 Frames Per Second, even in 3D
- Boss characters appear in some stages in both 3DS and Wii U versions.
- Your Global Smash Power is a stat that tells you how many players you have outscored worldwide
- Casual (For Fun) and Hardcore (For Glory) modes confirmed for Super Smash Bros. online multiplayer
- Nintendo will temporarily ban players who cheat or are unethical in Super Smash Bros.
- Almost all stages in Super Smash Bros. will also have a Final Destination version (flat floor)
- Wii U stages: Mario Galaxy, Town and City, Boxing Ring, Pilotwings, Skyloft, Windy Hill, Garden of Hope, Wii Fit Studio, Skyworld, Halberd
- 3DS Stages: Reset Bomb Forest, 3D Land, Spirit Train, Gerudo Valley, Arena Ferox, Tortimer Island, Living Room (lol), Prism Tower, Rainbow Road
- Poké Balls are back in and this time there are Master Balls containing only rare and legendary Pokémon
- Zero Suit Samus confirmed as a new challenger. She has a Phantom Attack
- Veteran fighter Sheik will be a separate playable character in Super Smash Bros with a new Burst Grenade and an acrobatic kick
- Veteran fighter Yoshi rolls in and joins the roster and will be standing upright
- Rosaline can fire Star Bits, use Launch Star, Gravitational Pull to draw in items, and Power Star is her Final Smash
- Wireframe Mac will be an outfit for Little Mac in Super Smash Bros.
- Wii Fit Trainer will be a new character with deep breathing capability
- Add your own nuances to your fighter with custom move sets, usable in local play and online multiplayer with friends
- Smash Run is brand new game mode only for the 3DS. This is a 4-player battle game set in a dungeon-like stage full of power-ups to collect. Then explore the stage & collect power-ups for 5 minutes, then slug it out with your enhanced fighters!
- Veteran fighter Charizard joins the character roster
- Greninja makes a splash and joins the roster
You can take a look at the Super Smash Bros. Nintendo Direct below:
What did you think? Are you excited about playing Super Smash Bros.?