MANCHESTER UK, May 6 2017 – Super Rude Bear Resurrection, the hardcore platformer about a gangsta bear from East London, is now available worldwide for PC on Steam, the Twitch Store and Humble Debut Monthly for the very bearable price of £11.99 / $14.99 / €14.99.
From British developer Alex Rose Games, Rude Bear is a hardcore platformer with a twist: Whenever you die, your dead body remains where you left it, and can be used as a corpse platform or meatshield to keep you alive in future lives.
“Excellent” — Gamespot
“The most difficult game I’ve ever played” — Destructoid
“Smart as a whip” — Rock Paper Shotgun
“This game blew my friggin’ mind” — Anthony Carboni
“Ridiculously, outrageously compelling” — The Guardia
- Super Rude Bear Resurrection out now on Steam and the Twitch store
- Hardcore platformer with a twist – dying makes the game easier
- Use your dead bodies as platforms and meatshields to get ahead
- 12+ hours of content, bonuses and secrets to be found
- Huge 73 song soundtrack from British grime producer Deeco
- Also available in this month’s Humble Debut Monthly Bundle
The game’s difficulty lowers with each death, meaning that anyone can beat it — but players looking for a real challenge can try to blitz the entire thing without dying at all. In fact, the first person to beat the game all the way through in one run without dying will win $1,000.
There are 6+ hours worth of challenges and obstacles to beat in the main quest, including numerous boss Guardians — and that’s before you even contemplate exploring the secrets and bonuses hidden away in Super Rude Bear Resurrection, racking your playtime up to 12 hours and beyond.
Super Rude Bear Resurrection is now available on PlayStation 4 and PC.