The secret is out: Massively popular platformer Super Phantom Cat is about to receive its first official sequel!
Super Phantom Cat 2, due in August, will introduce upwards of 20 characters with unique personalities, worlds to explore, levels to beat, and all-new parkour gameplay – once again raising the bar for mobile platformers.
The Phantom World Saga continues with the story of Ari and his little sister Ina, who encounter a giant robot while on a stroll across a deserted land. Mesmerized by the immense robot, they get distracted – and a mysterious gang kidnaps Ina. Ari must now rescue his sister and bring her home … whatever it takes!
WHAT’S NEW IN SUPER PHANTOM CAT 2
The old-school gameplay and technicolor aesthetic of Super Phantom Cat return in Super Phantom Cat 2. With four brand-new chapters – each with seven unique levels – the game will feature new enemy types and myriad obstacles that Ari must face on his quest to save Ina. To even the odds, friendly sprite Elo will be there to guide you. Uncover secrets and collect data to unlock more than 20 new playable characters.
Stick around in the Phantom World long enough, and you may even come to grips with these hidden “Penta Phantom Powers”:
- Plant: Grow vines to scale walls or tie-up monsters
- Blink: Zoom between objects
- Ice: Freeze monsters
- Smash: Smash objects
- Resize: Resize monsters (coming soon)
Jason Yeung (CEO, Veewo Games):
“We’re thrilled to officially announce Super Phantom Cat 2! In a matter of weeks, fans will be able to enter the Phantom World once again and meet a bunch of new, playful characters as they take on a whole new challenge and play with friends all over the world. It was immediately clear that we struck a chord with the original Super Phantom Cat – which has been a great success. We poured our hearts and souls into the sequel to make it even more of shared experience, and we sincerely hope that players rediscover that feeling of whimsy and wonder as they explore the game on their mobile devices.”
Super Phantom Cat was originally released on the App Store in January 2016 and arrived on Google Play in April 2016. Since then, the game has amassed more than 10 million downloads and has received extensive post-launch support – including free levels, characters, gameplay modes, and more. Super Phantom Cat has been featured on CNET’s “Best Mobile Games of 2016” and Mashable’s “5 Can’t-Miss Apps.” It also won the “Best of the App Store” and “Best of Google Play” awards in 2016.
- Explore 4 different chapters with 7 levels – with a whole new chapter on the way
- Collect more than 20 unique playable characters.Unleash brand new “Penta Phantom Powers” – such as Plant, Blink, Ice, Resize, and Smash
- Enjoy social options such as the ability to climb the leaderboards, send rewards, and share replays via ReplayKit
- Immerse yourself in stunningly beautiful worlds with adorable characters
- Experience classic hardcore platforming gameplay on your mobile device with intuitive controls and a modern interface
- Coming soon: Challenge your friends and players from all over the world in competitive multiplayer mode
Watch the Super Phantom Cat 2 Trailer:
Super Phantom Cat 2 will arrive on the App Store in August 2017 and on Google Play a few weeks later. Here is the Pre-registration page: