Tomorrow, September 20, 2017, Abylight and Locomalito will be releasing Super Hydorah, an indie shoot’em up that condense the best of the classics of the genre in an intense non-linear gameplay experience. Super Hydorah will be released on Steam and Xbox One, for a price of $11,99 / €11,99 – and it’s already available on Pre-order for Xbox One!
- Easy to learn, damn hard to master!
- 21 levels divided into 35 sublevels, 35 bosses and more than 100 enemies
- 3 game modes: single player, co-op multiplayer and a robot control spin-off
- Non-linear level layout with route selection
- Analog and super precise control of your ship
- Dangers of different nature in each level (not just bullets)
- Weapon selection and power-ups in every mission
- Original soundtrack with 60+ tracks
- Secrets, multiple endings, achievements and rank system
- CRT Monitor effect