Developer Insomniac Games has released a new content update for Sunset Overdrive.
Here are the update notes:
- Fixed an issue where ammo on all equipped weapons would reset to its level 1 count when using Fast Travel.
- Fixed an issue where the player could lose ability to see Leaderboards scores in the pause menu.
- Fixed issue where scrolling through Leaderboards sometimes caused game to crash to dashboard. (Gamer pics have been disabled in Leaderboards.)
- Fixed a potential crash when replaying the “Amptastic!” mission and leaving the mission area.
- Fixed a potential progression stopper in the “A Way Out” mission.
- Fixed an issue when replaying a Night Defense mission where collectibles that were required the first time you played the mission are taken again.
- Fixed an issue where the player can kill the boss in one shot during the “This Ends Here” mission.
- Fixed an issue where the player can defeat the boss before the final phase during the “This Ends Here” mission.
- Fixed a potential progression stopper that could happen if the player kills the second wave of Scabs before the Fargarthians arrive during the “Tastes Like Chicken” mission.
- Fixed an issue where the quest would not be completed if the user fast travels after raising the last flag during the “Take Back the Streets” quest.
- Fixed an issue where the player would be unable to use weapons or place traps in “The Firework Show” quest.
- Fixed an issue where the cars and vending machines would become indestructible in the “Garage Chaos” quest.
- Fixed an issue where progression could be blocked if the player dies while defending the boat in the “One Man is an Island” quest.
- Fixed an issue where players could potentially get stuck on the back of the truck during the “Boat Upgrade” quest.
- Fixed a potential progression stopper during the “Hardcore!” mission.
- Fixed a potential progression stopper that could occur if the player leaves the playable area in “The Most Epic Quest for EXP” quest.
- Fixed an issue where the player could potentially be unable to place “Siegfried the Great” traps during “The Most Epic Quest for EXP” quest.
- Fixed an issue where the Rager was not acquiring EXP during the Bucky challenges.
- Fixed an issue where the player would be able to join Chaos Squad without unlocking it when invited as an inactive profile.
- Fixed an issue where players could potentially end up stuck on the loading screen after leaving Chaos Squad using the Game Party menu.
- Fixed an issue where supply drops would stutter when falling during the “Supply Drop” mission.
- Fixed an issue where players would lose control of their character if they joined a Chaos Squad game while viewing binoculars.
- Fixed an issue where players would be unable to use matchmaking for a couple minutes after leaving a Chaos Squad game.
- Fixed an issue where level 1 versions of AMPs would re-appear in the Amp store with Floyd when the player unlocked an AMP upgrade in Chaos Squad.
- Fixed a potential Chaos Squad server crash in the “Harbor District”
- Fixed a potential issue where the “Failed to find a game: Timed Out” message could become stuck on screen.
- Fixed an issue in Chaos Squad where weapons that are boosted from a spinner reward will have the “NEW” tag in the AMPs section of the Character Page.
- Fixed an issue where the players hoodie sweatshirt could cause the hair to be removed in game on the player.
- Fixed an issue where the cheerleader skirt could disappear on the player after completing the “Bad Medicine” mission.
- Fixed an issue where the “NEW” tag could re-appear on items when viewing vanity items with Calista.
Related: Play Sunset Overdrive for Free Today
Source: Official Website