Light Up The Deadly Skies In New All-Gameplay Trailer
Indie game studio RageQuit Corporation commands you to engage in aerial combat! Strike Vector EX is launching Tuesday, August 30, 2016. The re-imagined PlayStation 4 version will deliver a new story-driven single-player campaign, customizable Vectors, the excellent off-line Skirmish mode, and the ultimate rush of online multiplayer mayhem.
RageQuit Corporation’s debut PS4 game has been fine-tuned to provide instant feedback and tight console controls for players to light each other up amidst futuristic, industrial structures. Players gear up their ships with a vast array of weapons and equipment to deploy specific strategies for each mission and to engage in frenetic online multiplayer skirmishes.
Strike Vector EX Key Features:
- Robust Multiplayer: Up to 12 players will vie in the ultimate fast-paced mech dogfight
- New Story Mode: Players will experience a unique story spread across 15 missions, packed with survival, attack, destroy, duel and other diverse gameplay styles against relentless AI
- Next Gen Graphics: Take your aerial dog fighting skills to the next generation of consoles on Unreal 4 Engine featuring gorgeous and diverse floating warscapes and wild mech-inspired aircrafts
- Customization: Enter the garage and load out the ships with up to 10,000 different weapon, special items, and armor combinations to find the perfect killing machine
- Tactical Gameplay: Perfect the art of high-speed attacks and mid-air VTOL tactics using the environment to skillfully defeat foes
- Generous Game Modes: Tired of smacking the competition around? Explore a vast set of gameplay modes including Elimination, Defense, Survival, Duel and many more ways to satisfy the competitive spirit
- Maps: Never grow tired of destroying friends in mid-air with 15 diverse and challenging multiplayer maps
Here is the new all-action Strike Vector EX gameplay trailer:
Strike Vector EX is slated for takeoff on Tuesday, August 30 for PS4.