Indie game studio RageQuit Corporation announced today that European gamers who love to fly fast and blow stuff up can pre-order Strike Vector EX on PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system starting today. Gamers with the gumption to pre-order will receive a 30% discount off the retail price, giving them a first class seat to all of the aerial-combat action.
Pre-order Strike Vector EX here:
- UK: store.playstation.com/#!/en-gb/games/strike-vector-ex/cid=EP8938-CUSA05437_00-STRIKEVECTOREXPR
- France: store.playstation.com/#!/fr-fr/jeux/strike-vector-ex/cid=EP8938-CUSA05437_00-STRIKEVECTOREXPR
- Germany: store.playstation.com/#!/de-de/spiel/strike-vector-ex/cid=EP8938-CUSA05437_00-STRIKEVECTOREXPR
- Italy: store.playstation.com/#!/it-it/giochi/strike-vector-ex/cid=EP8938-CUSA05437_00-STRIKEVECTOREXPR
- Spain: store.playstation.com/#!/es-es/juego/strike-vector-ex/cid=EP8938-CUSA05437_00-STRIKEVECTOREXPR
Created from the ground up on the Unreal 4 Engine, Strike Vector EX has been re-imagined on PlayStation®4 version with significant upgrades and improvements following its 2014 PC debut. Strike Vector EX offers a five-mode, 15-map multiplayer mode for up to 12 players simultaneously, running at 60 FPS at 1080p. The new story-driven single-player campaign is complete with characters, cut-scenes, deadly AI, customizable Vectors and is coupled with an intelligently designed offline Skirmish mode packed with AI, giving players the chance to ramp up their skills before jumping into the deadly skies online.
Here is the new Strike Vector EX release date trailer:
Strike Vector EX is slated for takeoff on Tuesday, August 30 for PS4.