Capcom has released another hard-hitting update today for Street Fighter V. The update includes Urien, the sixth post-launch character to be added to the roster this year, as well as a ton of other exciting content including new game modes and features like Daily Targets, Versus CPU mode, and new environmental stage KO areas. These additions are available to all players as free content, and Urien can be purchased using in-game earned Fight Money or real currency.
First introduced in Street Fighter III: 2nd Impact, Urien returns to Street Fighter V donning a pinstriped suit and a sinister smile. His unwavering confidence and tyrannical tendencies are tailor-made for menacing players who want their opponents to be outshined by Urien’s “Dominating Light.” In addition to his high-damage combos, he uses his slow-moving projectiles to pressure opponents and control the pace of the match. Urien can be purchased now for 100,000 Fight Money or $5.99 / €5.99 / £4.99 real currency.
New Daily Targets are available starting today to help players earn extra Fight Money and purchase additional content on a regular basis. Each Daily Target has a time limit, so players will need to log-in to cash in on these. Rewards range between 100 and 5000 Fight Money.
Versus CPU mode
Versus CPU mode is added as another option to standard Versus mode. Now, players can sharpen their skills before challenging others online by slugging it out offline against the computer, with varying difficulty options.
New Environmental Stage KO’s
New environmental stage KO’s have been added for all stages that were available at launch, so players can look forward to finding new ways to expand the playing field and humiliate their opponents.
Additional Street Fighter V features included in the September update:
- Fighter Profiles are updated and stat tracking will now go live, so players can further dissect their gameplay to find and eliminate bad habits or simply show off their skills to friends.
- Colors 3-10 on default, and battle costumes for all confirmed DLC characters will now be included for all Season Pass holders.
- Existing and future premium costumes will now include colors 3-10 when purchased. This will be retroactive for those that have already purchased the premium costumes.
- Color bundles are available for purchase with Fight Money or via the Steam and PlayStation stores. Content and pricing is listed below:
- Original Character Default Color Pack (3-10) – 85k FM/$4.99/ €4.99 / £3.99
- Original Character Story Color Pack (3-10) – 85k FM/$4.99 / €4.99 / £3.99
- DLC Character Default Color Pack (3-10) – 40k FM/$1.99 / €1.99 / £1.69
- DLC Character Story Color Pack (3-10) – 40k FM/$1.99/ €1.99 / £1.69
- Miscellaneous gameplay enhancements and bug fixes.
Street Fighter V is available for PS4 and PC on Steam.