Free-to-play Steel Diver: Sub Wars for Nintendo 3DS has received an update that makes adjustments to improve balancing and performance for its online play.
Below is the change log from Nintendo of America, which covers the same tweaks as those in Europe.
- Morse-code chat has been closed under Internet Mode. Users can continue to enjoy lobbies and Morse-code chat during Random Battles and Matched-Skills Battles.
- Minor changes to Morse-code chat functionality have been made:
The duration of chat in a lobby has been cut from two minutes to one minute
A three second time interval has been set for Morse-code signals
- Overall stability improvements to the online modes have been made to minimize communication errors during online play
- Fixed an issue where a user’s sequential wins were interrupted due to communication errors during online play
- Adjustments have been made to the specs of some submarines to further improve the game’s balance
You can also take a look at the Steel Diver: Sub Wars Premium Edition trailer that was released a few days ago.
Steel Diver: Sub Wars Premium Edition is available now for 3DS through the Nintendo eShop.
Source: Nintendo Life