May 7 2015, Samara, Russia – Today, Well-Lit Room are pleased to announce that their Kickstarter for Flashback inspired psychological terror title, Station, is now live.
Station sees the players assuming the role of an ordinary guy, working in a mining facility, deep under the Arctic Ocean. A survey crew has been sent by the ARC Corporation in search of exploitable natural resources. During a routine expedition, a mysterious incident suddenly throws the facility into a chaotic deathtrap…
The game is all about actions and consequences and by utilising your environment, your powers of diplomacy; the player decides how best to tackle the threat. Do you use your golden tongue to talk your way out of a hostile situation, or do you go in all guns blazing? You play it your way.
- Interaction with NPCs changes your Station experience
- Players have total independence, there’s no handholding
- Control the Station’s equipment, from robots to bathyscaphes
- Retro inspired 2D visuals
- Original soundtrack to draw players into the game’s universe
- 10 hours of story driven immersion
- With the main goal will being to survive, persistence is not enough! Knowledge is power and the more that the player knows about what’s happened at the Station, the easier it will be to recognize what needs to be done.
“Myself and the team are committed to completing development and releasing Station. The low funding threshold shows how close we are. The funding will allow us to complete development and take on board feedback from the community before we release to market.”, said Roman Prokhorov, lead designer at Well-Lit Room. “Early Bird backers may secure a copy for only £2 | $3 – less than the cost of a burger!”
Source: Press Release