Haarlem, The Netherlands – Publisher Iceberg Interactive and developer Little Green Men Games announced that their epic space simulation PC title Starpoint Gemini Warlords has reached Beta stage in development and is nearing completion. The development team has been working tirelessly to incorporate a multitude of brand-new updates and features to the game. They have been gathering feedback from the community and constantly implementing improvements to satisfy both new and current players alike. Starpoint Gemini Warlords will launch out of Early Access on May 23, 2017. Having reached Beta, the game is now available at $29.99, with the price increasing to $34.99 at launch.
Available now in the Beta update for Starpoint Gemini Warlords are the following new features:
- Do a little somethin’ on the side – Some factions now offer side quests if you’re on good terms with them. Completing these quests bring their own hefty rewards
- Skills and classes overhauled, per community request – All the skills are now unlocked and ready to be used. You can choose 4 out of 12 available active skills whenever you reset them
- Target lock redesigned, as requested by the community – Per community request, we’ve redesigned the target lock. Info on the current target is now visible on the HUD all the time and additional details are available with the Tactical Appraisal perk
- Music to my ears – The completely new soundtrack, made specifically for Warlords is now finally in
- Magellan is my middle name – The exploration segment is redesigned to create more “goal and reward” oriented mechanics which integrates the already existing relay satellites in the game
- Raiding glory! – Additional gameplay mechanics implemented to allow meaningful raiding of structures
- Conquest rewarding to the max – Capturing stations and planets yields extra rewards. One of which is the ability to construct ships in multiple locations… as the community requested
- Plenty o’ fixes and tweaks – Can’t have an update without those
Take a look at the Starpoint Gemini Warlords Coming Soon Trailer:
For the complete changelog of the Beta update for Starpoint Gemini Warlords visit Steam.