IRKUTSK, Siberia — May 28, 2015 — Snowforged Entertainment’s Starfall Tactics has 14 more days left on Kickstarter! A space combat RTS with a wargame feel, Starfall Tactics is built on Unreal 4 and delivers truly next-gen graphics on PC.
- Tactical combat: Battles can feature a variety of ships — from discreet frigates to deadly cruisers and heavy dreadnoughts.
- In-depth customization: From the hull to the individual engines, everything is created using blueprints. Players can easily customize and outfit ships — adapting their tactics for a variety of situations. Every choice matters!
- Epic combat: Balls-to-the-wall explosions, intense action, and stunning visuals delivered via Unreal Engine 4.
- Galaxy conquest: Players can freely travel and explore the confines of known space. A variety of activities are available: from fending off pirates to trading, discovering new planets, and gathering intel on a new threat to humanity.
- High stakes: Players can unite as a clan and take ownership of different sectors, mine rare types of asteroids, and establish outposts on various planets. Whether it’s territory, scarce resources, or the respect of others, the pressure is on. Players have something of real value to lose.
The developer has released a new Memories of War trailer that focuses on the Factions found in the game:
The Starfall Tactics Kickstarter campaign will end on June 11, 2015. If successful, the official beta is planned for early 2016.
Source: Press Release