BioWare has announced the latest Star Wars: The Old Republic digital expansion, Galactic Strongholds.
Below are the key features of the Galactic Strongholds expansion:
Customize Your Strongholds
Display trophies earned in battle, craft state-of-the-art furniture, and unlock all-new rewards across the game. Then customize your Strongholds with hundreds of unique decorations to express your personal style.
Live on Multiple Planets
Choose a prestigious apartment in the heart of your faction’s capital world, or live in style among the high-rollers of Nar Shaddaa or both – your Legacy can own multiple Strongholds!
Launch Your Guild Flagship
Rally your guild aboard your own Guild Flagship and join the renowned ranks of your faction’s starship fleet.
- Invite Your Friends – Show off your latest collection to friends as you take a moment to relax before your next big adventure.
- Gain Prestige – Increase your character’s “Prestige Score” each time you add a decoration to your Stronghold – earn top ranking on the public Stronghold Directory and make a name for yourself among the galaxy’s elite.
- Legacy Stronghold Storage – Unlock access to a new type of storage that is shared across your entire Legacy!
- More details to come!
All SWTOR subscribers (or become a subscriber before May 11) will gain early access to Galactic Strongholds and will be able to move into a Nar Shaddaa Sky Palace with three additional unlocked rooms. Subscribers also receive,
- Stronghold Label: “Galactic Stronghold”
- Character Title: “The Illustrious”
Subscriber Early Access begins June 24 with the official launch for free subscribers taking play in August. You can view the official Galactic Strongholds trailer here.
You can also take a look at the Star Wars: The Old Republic ‘Welcome Home’ video that was released recently.
What are your thoughts about the new Galactic Strongholds update? Let us know by commenting below.