Milan, Italy – 3DCLouds.it needs your votes on Steam Greenlight for All-Star Fruit Racing. Set to release on PC, Xbox One and PlayStation 4 in Fall 2017, the kart racing game developed by industry veterans from Microsoft, Milestone and Ovosonico is packed with gorgeous Unreal 4 graphics, adrenaline and juicy gameplay.
The player will have up to 23 characters to unlock and choose from and a highly customizeable kart. He will compete to achieve victory by dodging coconut bowling balls and hungry dinosaurs, while racing on the moon or Machu Picchu.
Speed is nothing without strategy: picking up the fruits, stacking them in the tanks of the kart and unleashing their power fully or partially at the right moment of the race are pivotal to success. Exciting and memorable races are furthermore guaranteed by the unique final moves actionable by each pilot when all the tanks are full.
- Single-player and multiplayer modes
- Support for four players in local split-screen and for eight in online races
- A roster of 23 characters
- Four islands each representing a weather season and 16 tracks
- One special island to unlock with five additional tracks
- Three different karts customisable with 21,375 possible combinations
- 12 racing formats
- 39 power ups
- Unlockable characters, kart adds-on, tracks
Take a look at the All-Star Fruit Racing Steam Greenlight Trailer:
You can go help support All-Star Fruit Racing by voting on Steam Greenlight.