Legacy of the Copper Skies is a classic 2D action adventure game set in both the dark, industrial world of Grimstad and the lush, verdant Ebura. No one knows exactly who or what caused the Cataclysm, but what we do know is that what were once two worlds are now permanently forged into one. Players must take control of Tir and Isen, the keepers of each world, and embark on a journey to solve the mysteries surrounding the incident. Together they must fend off enemies corrupted by a strange yellow ooze, solve arcane puzzles, and protect the World Cores form being destroyed if there is any hope to stop their worlds from being annihilated. Will they learn to work together in time, or will everything be destroyed?
- Dual Playable Characters: Take control of two unique characters, each with their own abilities and play styles. Players will have to swap between these two playable characters in order to proceed; this is not a game where masquerading as one hero will be enough to get to the end.
- Learn to Co-operate: Beginning as separate, very different characters, Tir and Isen will learn to co-operate as you progress through the game. Once they do so, players can use this new found ability to rewind time, and play both characters at once.
- Combine Your Abilities: Sometimes your own abilities aren’t enough. In those situations try pairing abilities together in clever ways to produce a stronger ability, or an entirely new gameplay mechanic.
- Narrative-driven adventure: There are no princesses to rescue or silent protagonists here. While navigating the richly-layered story you’ll uncover not only the characters and locations, but their deeper motivations as well.
- Active and Passive Puzzles: Not all puzzles are stationary and passive. In Legacy of the Copper Skies puzzles fight back. Some puzzles may require you to manipulate enemies, or the enemies themselves might even be the puzzle.
- Explore the World: Explore the multiple worlds, all their unique features, and discover hidden secrets.
- Character Progression: Unlock new abilities, powers, items, and other secrets as you explore.
Here is the Legacy of the Copper Skies teaser trailer:
You can vote for Legacy of the Copper Skies right here.
Source: Official Website