Square Enix Collective helps independent developers. Take a look through the projects published here, and let them know if you’d back a game through crowdfunding or not by voting. Even better, help to shape that game idea by leaving your feedback in the comments section. Each game’s campaign ends after 28 days, and if the response is strong, they may lend their support as well when it lands on Indiegogo or Kickstarter.
by developer Pablo Vidaurre for Windows PC, Multiplatform via web browser and Windows VR
This project wants to bring back memories many have from late 90’s arcades and breathe life back into a game that many loved – Tokyo Wars!
- Lobby & game creation, private rooms, hidden rooms, join random, multiple game modes.
- Deathmatch // Time limited.
- Nonstop deathmatch // No time limited
- Team deathmatch // Time limited
- Team deathmatch
- Enemy waves
- Highly detailed urban arenas: Rainbow Bridge cargo docks, Tokyo tower with Zojoji Temple and Osaka Naniwa-ku commercial area.
- More areas will be featured if further funding is achieved. Other planned areas include Shibuya crossing area, Yokohama, Sapporo and even other cities.
Here is the early trailer:
by developer Maxmuses Game Studio for Windows PC, Mac and Linux, followed by consoles.
God Caster is the world’s first digital trading game card based on national myths. This will be a magical fantasy game with original characters, plus gods representing all cultures around the world, from the Greek to the Vietnamese.
The interactive online game lets one play against real people and is packed with action and dynamics. The work-in-progress images released reveal a complex graphic art in pleasant tones and with an overall “cute, playful and magical” style.
Here is the teaser trailer:
by developer Bulletproof for Windows PC (Steam), Mac, Linux, PS4, Xbox One
Smash! is an action-packed, demolition derby arcade game, set in thrill-sport-styled arenas of cheering crowds and car-crushing environmental hazards currently being developed for PC (Steam), Mac, Linux, PS4 and Xbox One. Players compete in challenging rounds of deathmatch for high score glory, against A.I. drivers and online players in multiplayer and solo game modes.
Here is the trailer:
You can help vote for Smash! right now on Square Enix Collective.
by developer developer Soverance Studios for Windows PC
In Ethereal Legends, you play the role of Absolut, an aging wizard who must solve puzzles, defeat monsters, and explore dungeons in his quest to find meaning in his life, before it ends.
- Active Turn-Based Battle System
- Environmental puzzles
- Gorgeous fantasy settings
- Numerous spells, abilities, items, and enemy types
- Epic orchestral soundtrack
- Oculus Rift support
Here is the trailer:
You can help vote for Ethereal Legends on Square Enix Collective.
Source: Official Website