Freehold Games has announced that Sproggiwood is now available for Android and iOS with a “PC-perfect” port that matches the desktop version feature for feature and pixel by pixel.
Already available on PC, Sproggiwood is now *fully updated* to Version 1.2 (a.k.a., the Savage Patch) on all platforms. Version 1.2 adds a brutal new difficulty level with all new monster behavior, Savage Mode. Also included: 10 new achievements and 12 new class-specific items.
Jason Grinblat (Co-Founder, Freehold Games) stated,
“Sproggiwood is not your average roguelike. For starters, we wanted to create a game that was way more approachable than most roguelikes, with no true permadeath or hunger, but still very challenging for roguelike veterans. Sproggiwood still adheres to the core tenets of the genre, including procedurally-generated dungeons, creative monster designs, traps that affect both monsters and players, a huge variety of loot, and super challenging gameplay.”
Brian Bucklew (Co-Founder, Freehold Games) stated,
“We’ve gone to great lengths to make sure that mobile gamers get the full Sproggiwood experience, matching the PC version feature by feature. If you are one of those who gets easily addicted to super polished premium roguelikes, you may want to think twice before responding to that enticing talking sheep!”
- A humorous setting inspired by Finnish mythology.
- Brain-churning tactical combat vs. an assortment of creative monsters and traps.
- Six fully unique, customizable classes: simple farmer, brave warrior, merry archer, cunning thief, brainy wizard, and creepy vampire.
- Procedural dungeons filled to the brim with scrolls, potions, swords, and staves.
- Town decoration mode with buildings, trees, roads, and villagers.
Here is the official mobile trailer:
PRICING AND AVAILABILITY
The PC version of Sproggiwood is available on Steam for the promotional price of $9.74, a 35% discount, whichl expires June 1st.
Related: Sproggiwood Headed to Mobile May 28
Source: Press Release