The long awaited Spellweaver first single-player campaign will be here soon – the release has been set to March 30, 2017
Spellweaver Chronicles #1: The Holy Child
Evil is growing strong in the lands of Asperia. Some of the factions are uniting under the threat of the common enemy. A new league is formed after the signing of The Trigon Pact. For forty days and forty nights the Ivian Priests, the wise Magi Archonts and the proud Elvari Princes debated on an ancient stone table whether to join forces. You will take the role of a promising young Cleric-Knight on a quest to become a true Spellweaver. Seeking retribution and driven by his zealous faith in Order your hero will serve as a weapon in the hands of the Pact.
Will he succeed to save a certain very important infant from the grasp of Aamonm or his great feats will be all in vain? Play the campaign to find out!
Spellweaver Single Player Campaign Features:
- 15 new cards and 1 new hero
- 10 main missions and 10 side mission with unique gameplay
- Thought-provoking Hardcore Mode and tricky Challenges for added replayability
- Narrative Events that alter the player’s experience depending on his choices
- Intriguing story uncovering more of the Spellweaver lore
- Thematic cosmetic rewards for the completionists