- Classic 2.5D shoot ‘em up action with platforming puzzles
- Explore the massive planet Volotor with countless enemies to defeat
- Become more powerful with various upgrades and power-ups
- Overpower previous levels by revisiting them with all your upgrades intact
- Approximately 4 – 6 hours of gameplay
- Battle a unique boss at the end of each level
- Explore hidden paths with collectibles to find
- Steamworks integration including achievements, leaderboards, cloud saves, etc…
- Gamepad support for popular controllers
Take a look at the new screenshots below:
And, here is the new alpha trailer:
About Square Enix Collective
Square Enix Collective is a platform that aims to help independent developers find an audience for their projects, by enabling them to tap into our community and media resources. Projects which gamers support through the initial Feedback phase may be offered continued support through crowdfunding too; but developers are free to choose whether to accept, and always retain IP and complete creative control over their projects.
Space Safari is headed soon to PC and mobile. You can download the demo now.
Source: Official Website