Prague/Uppsala, March 8, 2016 – The Solus Project, the narrative-driven, sci-fi-styled, survival-adventure game by Teotl Studios and GRIP Digital, has revealed that an exciting new content update is now available! One large new island along with the biggest cave system yet have been added, giving players an estimated 3-5 hours of additional gameplay and dozens of new mysteries and items. Dark secrets lurk in the depths of this seemingly deserted alien environment and as you venture deeper into the underground you can’t shake the feeling you are being watched and followed.
- Update for Xbox One version (including hotfix for critical bugs) is coming this Friday
- Continue your journey and explore the massive and mysterious alien world!
The Solus Project Key new features:
- 3-5 hours of additional gameplay filled with new features and discoveries
- Be wary of the new lightning storms
- Discover the large island of Flashpoint and harness the power of the skies
- Explore the largest cave system in the game and make your way through massive underground caverns, settlements, and machinery
- Dozens of new items and secrets. From sleeping gear to crowbars