Skyhill features a great mix of survival, suspense, crafting, role-playing and combat, all set after a horrible bio-apocalypse. Can you stay alive in a hotel infested with horrors, while staving off hunger and dehydration? Will you be able to find or build tools, weapons and other equipment as you roam the hotel, avoiding near-endless peril?
- Roguelike RPG gameplay in an apocalyptic survival setting
- Feels fresh every session – randomly generated maps
- Gain experience, craft weapons and look for useful objects
- Face an army of nightmarish creatures
- Go for the head or land a body shot – but choose wisely
- Everything you find can be helpful
- Difficulty levels give you the chance to actually survive this, or try to outlast this hell under the worst conditions
- Open end – is there still hope? Come and find out!
- Various special abilities to unlock
- Turn based combat with a sophisticated risk and reward system
- Fast travel with the elevator
Here is the Skyhill release trailer:
You can download Skyhill for $13.49 (10% discount) on Steam.
Source: Press Release