Sine Mora, the legendary shoot’em up game by Digital Reality Software Kft is now available on iPhone and iPad.
The game has stunning graphical design by Grasshopper Manufacture as well as innovative gameplay from Digital Reality and has received high review scores from many reputable gaming sources.
Below are the key features of the game:
- Engrossing story integrated seamlessly into the action to elevate the user experience
- Unique, time extension based gameplay
- 7 beautifully crafted, diverse stages
- Over 50 different weapon combinations with time manipulating devices
- Great accessibility – Story Mode is tailored to not scare away absolute newcomers to the genre
- Risk and reward – multiple difficulty levels in Arcade Mode with deep scoring and hidden rank system for the more experienced players
- Music composed by Akira Yamaoka, Sound Director of Silent Hill and Shadows of the Damned
- Featuring boss designs by Mahiro Maeda, one of the most prominent Japanese anime creators (Blue Submarine No. 6, The Animatrix – The Second Renaissance, Kill Bill: Vol. 1)”
You can download the game for $5.99 at the App Store. Just note that the game is not yet optimized for 4th generation iPhone and iPod Touch devices.
Are you looking forward to playing?