Shooting Stars: Laser Cat Vs Alien Invasion
Meow! It’s a roguelike action shoot’em up!
Hamburg/Germany, December 8th, 2015 – Certified insanity! Garish colors! A cat with laser eyes! Shooting Stars combines everything a crazy shoot’em up should offer — retro-charm meets current web-culture in a rogue’ish meme-fest. Bloodirony and Daedalic Entertainment will publish the desktop version of the indie smash hit on January 4th, 2016 for PC, Mac and Linux.
The story behind Shooting Stars…
Tscherno the hipster, armed with a laser-eyed cat and a hoverboard, is on a mission to save humanity from aliens. These aliens disguise themselves as celebrities and are out for world domination. They pose as Hollywood actors, popstars, Youtube personalities or meme characters and subtly influence mankind.
Tscherno and his cat plan to put an end to this: The fierce feline shoots lasers from her eyes to stop enemies and with the help of power-ups she can even use stronger weapons — like the MEGA RAINBOW LAZER, a multi-colored multi-mortal multibeam!
Shooting Stars Features
- A cat! With laser eyes! Seriously! Laser eyes!
- More than 20 celebrity bosses like Justin Belieber, PewDerPie or Kanye East
- Multiple difficulty levels
- More than 50 fantastic Super-Attacks and Super-Foods!
- Extra game mode: In “Card Hunt” all players collect funny cards
- And another extra game mode: In “Daily Runs” players compete for first place in the leaderboards of single levels
Here is the trailer:
Shooting Stars will release on January 4th, 2016 for PC, Mac and Linux.