Degica Games is pleased to announce that Triangle Services’s shoot-’em-up collection, Shooting Love 20XX, is coming June 9th to Steam, starting with the first of four waves: Shmups Skill Test! To celebrate the release, Degica Games will be hosting a skill competition! Details are coming soon!
Some say you’re only as old as you feel. Shmups Skill Test says you’re only as old as you shoot! Shmups Skill Test is a clever way to evaluate your shmup skills in the form of a “gamer age.” Challenge and unlock shoot-’em-up-based mini-games in a gauntlet of shmup nostalgia goodness. When it’s over, you’ll be given a score and gamer age. The younger your gamer age, the better! Bring up to three friends along for the ride and feel young (or old) again together.
Shmups Skill Test Features:
- Keep on your toes with quick-hitting skill challenges
- Practice individual challenges or go for the randomized test
- Receive a strict score and “gamer age” based on shooting, dodging, judgement ability and more
- 1-4 player support
- Replay support
- Rockin’ soundtrack sometimes bordering on the bizarre
- Includes Steam Achievements, Leaderboards, and Cloud saves
Soon after the first wave, three more waves will be released containing MINUS ZERO, TRIZEAL Remix, and EXZEAL respectively. With these four waves defeated, the Shooting Love 20XX collection will be yours.
Here is the official Shmups Skill Test trailer:
Shmups Skill Test will release for PC on Steam June 9, 2016.