In a press release sent to Gaming Cypher today, Samantha Kalman, Director of Timbre Interactive LLC, announced that Sentris 1.0 is releasing on Steam this Wednesday, August 12.
Sentris is a musical performance game. Make your own music as you Drop, Recycle, and Stack “Sound Blocks” into a spinning loop. Freestyle with a huge degree of musical control. Or focus on achieving the goal and let your song emerge organically.
- Experimental music-based gameplay that enables personal expression and creativity
- Deceptively simple, challenging, and deep
- Play and Remix 20 levels with 12 musical voices, 12 key signatures, 7 musical modes, and up to 400 beats per minute
- Freestyle to perform the game like a musical instrument
- Export your loops to .wav and use them in other music/audio software
- Endless mode with infinite musical emergence
- Deluxe version with nine prototypes is available
And, take a look at the Sentris final form teaser video:
Sentris is available on Steam for PC, Mac and Linux and will be available on PS4 in 2016.
Source: Press Release