There are only two weeks left before UFO Interactive and Tragnarion Studios will release Scourge Outbreak on Xbox Live.
The game is described as as “raw and gritty, futuristic squad-based third-person shooter (TPS) built with Unreal Engine 3.”
You can view the official game trailer below:
Scourge: Outbreak’s Key Features:
- Up to 4-Player Co-op Campaign with 6+ hours of gameplay
- 4 Playable Characters, each with different weapon handling stats and a distinct combination of Special Abilities
- Unique character-specific flashbacks that reveal critical past events, and shed a new light on the game’s story
- XP system to track your experience and unlock powerful gameplay rewards in Campaign AND Multiplayer
- Squad AI for groups with less than 4 Players
- Quick-Order-System (QOS) for rapid deployment of squad-members
- 9 Weapons, plus multiple variants of each to suit your style of play
- Up to 8 Players in Deathmatch, Team Deathmatch and Capture-The-Flag multiplayer Versus modes in 5 action-packed maps!
- Leaderboards for competing with friends and other Players around the world!
- Challenging Achievements to unlock
You’ll be able to download the game for only 800 MS points on July 3rd.
Are you looking forward to playing?