In a press release sent to Gaming Cypher, developer Black Shell Media, LLC announced that ASCII adventure title, SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition, is now on Steam.
SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition is a humorous and strategic turn-based dungeon crawling ASCII adventure. Drawing heavy inspiration from both Roguelikes and Japanese RPGs, the game offers a robust action-RPG inspired combat system.
SanctuaryRPG was created in late 2012. SanctuaryRPG: Black Edition went into Steam Early Access in late 2014, and the full version was released on February 12th, 2015.
- Enjoy a blast from the past with retro ASCII graphics
- Travel through vast dungeons with classic roguelike action
- Experience hundreds of hours of immersive gameplay
- Put your strategies to work with a sleek combat system
- Over 160 class and race combinations to experiment with
- Wreck your enemies with over 1400 weapons and armors
- Rock out to an original 8-bit chiptune soundtrack
Here are the new screenshots:
And, here is the official trailer:
Stay tuned for our review.
Source: Press Release