Conquer Countless Enemies and Battle Enormous Bosses in this Fast-Paced and Brutal Adventure
TOKYO – February 25th, 2016 – Warriors, prepare for battle! Rising Star Japan is proud to announce that its frenetically fun action-adventure RPG title, Sadame, is now available in the Nintendo eShop for the Nintendo 3DS family of systems for $14.99.
“Given its intuitive combat system, massive amounts of loot to be picked up, and deep replayability with unique elements awaiting each of the four player class choices, we’re very pleased to be able to bring Sadame to gamers in the U.S.,” said Shigekazu Hayashi, with Rising Star Japan.
From Japanese developer Mebius, Sadame pits players against massive swaths of demonic enemies set against the backdrop of an alternate version of the “Warring States,” or Sengoku, period in Japanese history. Players guide their chosen hero through dozens of stages, facing an onslaught of over twenty enormous bosses, collecting loot, enhancing their equipment, and levelling up with new abilities.
In addition to upgrading your character abilities and the loot you will find throughout each chaotic level, Sadame offers a deep amount of replay value by presenting unique items and gameplay experiences depending on which of four varied character classes you choose: the sword-wielding Samurai; the ranged and stealthy Ninja; the spell-slinging Monk; or the enchanting witchery of the Rogue. In addition, using the StreetPass functionality, you can use your friend’s fully-levelled character to help you along your journey to defeat the evil Nobunaga and his undead minions!
Sadame Game Features:
- Four distinct types of hero – Samurai, Ninja, Monk or Rogue – allow players to experiment with a variety of gameplay styles.
- Action mixes with deep RPG elements: new abilities, levelling up, equipment upgrades via enemy loot drops, and a massive skill tree to unlock.
- Dozens of levels and over twenty bosses to test your heroes’ capabilities.
- Customize your experience via weapons, upgrades and levelling, with certain events and encounters available only to certain heroes.
- New difficulty levels unlock with successive playthroughs, while weapons and armor can be shared across multiple character files.
- Collect heroes via StreetPass and then utilize them as a support NPC. Locally saved heroes can also be selected to support!
Take a look at the Sadame launch trailer:
Sadame is now available in the U.S. exclusively on Nintendo eShop for Nintendo 3DS family systems.