Runbow is a fast-paced action party game with a never-before seen color mechanic: Up-to nine players race against each other as platforms and obstacles appear and disappear when the background changes colors. Players can sprint against each other in Run, or go head-to-head in one of Runbow’s six additional modes, including Arena, King of the Hill, ColourMaster and The Bowhemoth.
- Local Nine-player Multiplayer – The biggest couch-multiplayer experience to come to Wii U, ever!
- If You Can’t See It, It Doesn’t Exist! – Players must think fast as obstacles appear and disappear with the changing backgrounds.
- ‘60s Poster Art Aesthetic – Using the unique art style of Saul Bass and the Czechoslovakian New Wave, Runbow is not only fun to play, it’s fun to look at.
- Play Online! – Play Run, Arena, and King of the Hill in Open or Private parties with people all over the world!
- Hundreds of Challenges – Runbow’s packed to the brim with challenging levels and endless permutations of color transitions and obstacles!
- Six Great Game Modes – Challenge friends in King of the Hill, Arena, Run, and ecome the ColourMaster and dominate Runbow’s colorful world. Or play by yourself or with friends in Adventure or Bowhemoth, our toughest platforming challenge yet.
- One Master to Rule Them All – Play against friends in ColourMaster mode, where challengers race against one malevolent ColourMaster who controls the colours and obstacles in the level.
- Master The Bowhemoth – Runbow’s toughest game mode, The Bowhemoth, has racers tackle more than 30 minutes of platforming challenges that will put the patience and skill of even the toughest players to the test.
- Tons of Unlockable Costumes – From Pirate to Zombie to Ninja, players can pick the runner that’s right for them.
- Challenges, Achievements, and More – Hours of replayability and unlockable content will keep gamers running back for more.
- Indie Guest Characters! – Shovel Knight, CommanderVideo, Gunvolt and more have joined the race! Unlock them all!
Here are the new screenshots:
And, here is the Runbow E3 2015 trailer:
About the developer:
13AM Games is an upstart gaming studio operating out of Toronto. “Our nine member team came from a variety of diverse backgrounds–creative advertising, civil engineering, film, writing, graphic design, programming–to make video games, the one thing we’re all passionate about.
We like building games that are as much fun to design as they are to play. Our office is very loud.”
Runbow releases 2015 exclusively for Wii U.
Source: Press Release