Degica is pleased to announce that Studio Saizensen’s RPG/beat-’em-up, Code of Princess, is coming to Steam on April 14th.
Humans and monsters once lived separately, but in peace… until now. Solange Blanchefleur de Lux is the keeper of a legendary sword and Princess of a kingdom that has fallen. It’s time for her to save the world. In her quest, she will meet a thief, a zombie, and a rock star… who will actually help her!
Take control of this ragtag band of warriors in this beat-’em-up with RPG depth and meet many eccentric characters as you endeavor to set things right!
Code of Princess Features:
- Unlock 4 characters to battle your way through Campaign mode and even more characters to use in additional modes!
- RPG stats let you decide how your characters will develop and collectible and equipable items let you improvise!
- Float like a butterfly with fighting combos and the Plane system and sting like a bee with the damage doubling Lock-on and Burst systems!
- Online cooperative play for when you’re feeling friendly and online versus play for when you’re not!
- Developed by industry veterans and illustrated by Kinu Nishimura of Capcom fame!
Watch the Code of Princess official trailer:
Code of Princess will be releasing for PC on Steam on April 14, 2016.