Includes newly added tracks from All That Remains, BABYMETAL, Duran Duran, Of Mice & Men, Pierce The Veil, and more!
Boston, Mass. – October 5, 2015 – With less than 24 hours until the release of Rock Band 4 for Xbox One and PlayStation 4, Harmonix Music Systems, Inc. (“Harmonix”) and Mad Catz Interactive, Inc. (“Mad Catz”) (NYSE MKT/ TSX: MCZ) are excited to announce the first tracks that will be available for download in the Rock Band Music Store.Rock Band 4, the next generation of the award-winning social and interactive music gaming platform launches at retailers globally tomorrow, October 6, 2015 for Xbox One and the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system. Available products include Rock Band 4 video game, stand-alone software, Band-in-a-Box Bundle and Wireless Fender Stratocaster Guitar Bundle.
To coincide with the launch of the game, Harmonix has also released an all-new “Electric” trailer that captures the energy and intensity of playing music in Rock Band 4 with your family and friends.
Through the Rock Band Music Store, more than 1,700 songs will be available on day one, including tracks from the series’ incredible back catalog of music, fully updated to include the new gameplay features in Rock Band 4. Players can rock to these tracks and enjoy new Freestyle Guitar Solos, Freestyle Vocals, and Dynamic Drums Fills, even while touring the world with their band in the game’s new expanded campaign. Additionally, consumers who previously purchased these tracks within the same game console family can download these songs at no additional cost.
In addition to support for the massive back catalog, Harmonix continues to grow Rock Band’s music library with newly added tracks by All That Remains, BABYMETAL, Duran Duran, Of Mice & Men, Pierce The Veil and more.
New tracks available for download on Xbox One and PlayStation®4 on October 6 include:
- All That Remains – “Divide”
- All That Remains – “What If I Was Nothing”
- BABYMETAL – “Gimme Chocolate!!”
- Blitz Kids – “Run For Cover”
- Bring Me The Horizon – “Throne”
- Dead Sara – “Mona Lisa”
- Duran Duran – “The Reflex”
- Earth, Wind & Fire – “September”
- Interpol – “All The Rage Back Home”
- Janis Joplin – “Move Over”
- Jefferson Starship – “Jane”
- Linkin Park ft. Daron Malakian – “Rebellion”
- Marilyn Manson – “The Mephistopheles Of Los Angeles”
- Mastodon – “High Road”
- My Morning Jacket – “One Big Holiday”
- Of Mice & Men – “Would You Still Be There”
- Oh Honey – “Sugar, You”
- Pantera – “Cowboys From Hell (Live From Monsters In Moscow Festival)”
- Pierce The Veil ft. Kellin Quinn – “King for a Day”
- Seasick Steve – “Summertime Boy”
- “Weird Al” Yankovic – “My Own Eyes”
- The Wild Feathers – “Backwoods Company”
Individual tracks can be purchased for $1.99. Legacy songs added to the Music Store are available for purchase, as well; players who previously purchased tracks within the same console family can download these songs at no additional cost.
Winner of multiple awards and nominations at the 2015 Electronic Entertainment Expo (E3), including “Best Music Game” from IGN and Game Informer, Rock Band 4 delivers the ecstatic rush of a live full-band game experience like never before. Rock Band 4 builds on the core gameplay people love, with brand new features, including game-changing Freestyle Guitar Solo gameplay that allows players to craft their own face-melting and truly original guitar solos.
Rock Band 4 will be available on October 6 for PS4 and Xbox One as well as Sony’s PlayStation VR in 2016.
Source: Press Release