Head on over to the twitch channel to participate in Twitch Plays Ballhalla. The chat is challenged to complete this unforgiving marble-rolling game, and will be rewarded with Steam keys for both Road to Ballhalla and other tinyBuild titles.
Road to Ballhalla Key Features:
- Rhythm-driven Gameplay – Move with the music to overcome even the most difficult hazards, like laser beams or insane camera angles trying to explode both your balls and your brain
- Dynamic Music and SFX – The dynamic music by Emmy-nominated composer Nicholas Singer is tailored to the rhythm and style of each level, with sound effects adjusting to the level’s music. Without it, you’d fail even harder.
- Epic Storyline – Not included. Instead, be guided by floor texts that make fun of you when you fail and drop awful puns even if you unexpectedly don’t.
- Scavenger Hunt – Discover secret areas that lead to other secret areas which in turn lead to other secret areas1. You get the idea, and maybe even the rainbow that awaits you at the end of the treasure. Probably you’ll just google it though.
- Speedrolling – Replay levels in Rush mode as fast as you can and prove that you are a good person by beating other players’ highscores
- Style your Balls – Be rewarded with awesome bonus contents like tasty new colors2 and trail effects for your balls
- Did you just Twitch? – Enable Twitch integration and let the game mock not only you, but also your audience
- Workshop Integration (coming soon!) – Community levels are probably better anyways – create and share your own challenges with the level editor, available a few weeks after launch.
Watch the Road to Ballhalla Launch Trailer:
Road to Ballhalla is now available for PC on Steam.