Developer Nexus Game Studios announced that Randal’s Monday is now available for Android through Google Play and that as a release promo, the first two episodes are free.
Randal’s Monday is a graphic adventure game, featuring a classic gameplay style and a storyline full of humor. This means that getting to watch the ending won’t be that easy. The player will have to test his skills to overcome some of the obstacles he will find, but the effort will be worth it.
A kleptomaniac, a sociopath and a horrible friend. Randal is potentially one of the most scurrile protagonists since the invention of the hoverboard. Randal’s Monday is a crazy space-time odyssey in classic adventure design, spiced up with countless geek culture references of the last 30 years.
Randal’s Monday Features:
- Playtime: depends totally on the time you’ve spent in front of your TV as a kid
- About a bazillion references to the geek culture
- No Zombies! (Let’s be honest, they are kind of a feature nowadays…) Then again, in fact… We got some of those, so: ZOMBIES!
- A ton of unexpected twists… And even more twists you’ll see coming from a mile away
- A hilarious script, written by the best friend of the neighbor of the guy who’s Terry Pratchett’s barber
Watch the original Randal’s Monday launch trailer:
Related: Randall’s Monday PC Review