Developer Teyon and Reef Entertainment have released shooter, Rambo the Video Game today.
Steam is running a 15% discount promotion, so you can download the game for $33.99 (regularly $39.99).
Below are the key features of Rambo the Video Game:
- 16 Missions of action based on the movie series
- All-out action in rail-shooting face-offs – players will need to make tactical use of cover-options to survive the enemy onslaught
- Features actual voices of Rambo & Col. Trautman from the motion pictures
- Selected music from the Motion Picture sound tracks
- 25 different enemy types, spectacular boss battle and vehicle sections
- 15 different guns plus a range of different arrow-tips for Rambo’s bow
- No health-packs or recharging health-bar – Kill to heal with Wrath Mode
- In-depth score-attack features
- Unlock John Rambo’s full warrior (and score-attack) potential with skill & perks system
- Three difficulty levels with corresponding score-multiplier bonus. Play on Green Beret for highest scoring potential
Rambo the Video Game is now available for PC, Xbox 360 and PS3.
You can also view the Xbox Achievement List here. Let us know if you’ll be picking up your copy.