Hong Kong – February 3, 2016 – Today, Eastasiasoft Limited, the Hong Kong–based developer and publisher of interactive entertainment— has announced that their best-selling role-playing game Rainbow Moon will launch on the PlayStation 4 computer entertainment system in the Americas on February 16 and in Europe on February 17.
Rainbow Moon for PS3 and PS Vita has been included in the top 10 games on PlayStation Store charts on multiple occasions and downloaded over 1 million times worldwide. The upcoming PS4 release features updated dialog and improved load times in addition to everything else that made the game so popular.
Rainbow Moon Features:
- Story mode with more than 40 hours of gameplay
- End game, side quests and other optional content extend play time to more than 100 hours
- Isometric open world to explore with more than 15 different terrains.
- Turn-based combat system, featuring a large range of combat and skill commands.
- Over 20 challenging dungeons and 50 quests.
- 6 playable main characters with upgradable weapons, armor and accessories.
- Detailed online stats tracking each gamer’s progress.
- Smooth 60 fps with next to no load times.
- More than 50 trophies, including a prestigious platinum trophy.
- 30 dedicated background music tracks.
- Cross-Save allows saved data exchange between PS4, PS3 and PS Vita system
Here is the official Rainbow Moon trailer:
Rainbow Moon releases in the Americas on February 16 and in Europe on February 17 on PS4 and will be priced at US$14.99 / €14.99 / £11.99. The game will be available at a special 50% discount for existing owners of the PS3 or PS Vita versions in selected territories.