Strategy, simulation title, Race to Mars, by INTERMARUM, has been released on Steam Early Access.
- Shape your own path to Mars: satellites or a space station?
- Discover more than two hundred pioneering technologies
- Fight for a larger budget for your space program with the help of your fans and media
- Expand your program: profit from commercial, scientific and military contracts
- Main screen from where you manage your New Space company
- System of gaining Prestige points, which show how your company evolves and will enable it to develop further
- Final 3D models of 4 important buildings
- System of day and night
- Almost all features in Administration building: manage staff and buildings, use the bank (take loans or deposit money), view reports, answer first questions from the journalists and build your reputation
- It is possible to build all buildings in the correct order (presented on a tree)
- Answer first questions from the journalists and build your reputation
- Choose contracts at National Space and Air Office
- Build Satellite Program which unlocks development of crucial technologies at Research+Development
- Develop first technologies (almost 100)
- Use technologies to produce components
- Choose components to build your own satellite
- At the Market buy some of the missing stuff, like a rocket, which will launch your satellite to the orbit
- Therefore: FIRST SPACE MISSION available
- Random events affect your company’s evolvement
- University enables Project Managers to improve their skills
- Message box informs about concluding projects etc.
You can view the Race to Mars teaser trailer below:
You can now download Race to Mars on Steam Early Access for $19.99.
Let us know if you’ll be playing the game and how you like it.