Purchasing game for one system delivers the other version for free
Portugal – September 29, 2016 – Upfall Studios today announced the launch of their turn-based dungeon crawler, Quest of Dungeons, for the Nintendo Wii U and Nintendo 3DS game systems. Quest of Dungeons is available for $8.99, but players who buy either the Wii U or 3DS version will also receive the other platform version of the game for free.
Quest of Dungeons is a Roguelike turn-based roleplaying game where players can assume the role of Warrior, Wizard, Assassin, or Shaman and traverse creature-filled rooms and passageways in a quest to defeat an evil Dark Lord who has stolen the entire world’s light. The gameplay is procedurally generated so everything from dungeon layouts to enemies and item locations are different with every new embarked-upon quest. Players won’t be able to rely on walkthroughs or “Let’s Play” videos; Quest of Dungeons is old-school dungeon crawling tough!
Quest of Dungeons Gameplay Features
- Procedural dungeons
- Procedural weapons
- Boss encounters
- Challenging quests
- 4 Difficulty levels
- Permadeath: Once you die, game over man, game over!
- Shop: Buy and sell items/weapons
- Leaderboards: Compare Adventure points with the community
Special Features for Nintendo Systems
- Supports Off-TV play on Nintendo Wii U: The entire game can be played on the Wii U GamePad without the use of a television.
- Supports StreetPass on Nintendo 3DS: Players can exchange dead save files to haunt other players’ games and eventually collect their items and weapons.
Here is the official Quest of Dungeons Trailer:
Quest of Dungeons is also available for Xbox One, STEAM, iOS, and Android platforms.