Developer Cotton Candy Cyanide out of the Gold Coast, Australia, has announced that Quantum Suicide is now on Kickstarter and Steam Greenlight and are asking for your support. Quantum Suicide is a science-fiction, psychological thriller, and romantic visual novel. It has only been on Kickstarter for four days and it’s already almost fully funded!
The year is now 2117. You are a second generation ship-born researcher studying inter-dimensional travel. Your choices change the fortunes of all aboard the Everett. Friendship and love lay waiting at your feet, but you should be wary. The road to the stars is full of hardship.
A malprogrammed A.I. dedicated to preserving resources pulls you into a twisted, murderous game. When tensions are high, who knows what even the kindest crew member will do? How will you protect those you love? Will you betray friends to save yourself? Will you be slaughtered in cold, empty space? Will you slaughter?
Quantum Suicide Features:
- Play as a Boy or a Girl
- At least 6 Courtable Options (3 Male, 3 Female)
- Courtable Options Have Their Own Sexual Preferences
- 50+ Hours of Gameplay
- Over 30 Different Endings (Including Good, Bad, and True)
- Strategic Mini-Games and Puzzles
- Multiple Sprite Poses and Expressions
- 30+ Background Images
- Partial Japanese Voice Acting by Professional Voice Actors
- Original Music Soundtrack