Humanity Can Rest Easy Tonight, Thanks to PyroCorp
Jaipur, India – April 5, 2016 – Responding to public outcry and the threat of malfunctioning robot mayhem, PyroCorp today launched the last Good Robot to neutralize the bad robots that have been killing so many humans. While the Good Robot is only as capable as its controller, PyroCorp assures the public that it is in a good position to eliminate all of the bad robots in this fast-paced, roguelike, shoot ’em up environment with procedurally generated sci-fi labyrinths.
“We’d like to assure humanity that PyroCorp has the situation under control”, said PyroCorp CEO Arvind Yadav. “It is true that our Good Robot has been engineered from burnt out toasters due to equipment shortages, but it is still a superior fighter compared to the bad robots – most of whom are probably tripping over their own flamethrower attachments. Provided our remote fighters do their job, we can assure the public that we will soon have total containment”.
Good Robot Features:
- Navigate procedurally generated labyrinths that provide a different challenge every time
- Use a vast range of weapons, from the reflecting laser and plasma mortar to the classic shotgun and exploding bouncing frisbee
- Customize your killbot with an upgrade system guaranteed to improve termination efficiency. OR you can just waste all of your money on buying hats.
- Compete for high scores on global leaderboards and with your friends
- Trace amounts of dystopian humor
Here is the Good Robot launch trailer:
Good Robot is now available for $9.99/9.99€/6.99£ on Steam for PC.