Developer Kick9, Inc., is at Comic-Con San Diego and has announced that its puzzle/RPG hybrid, Puzzle Monster Quest, is on its way to Android and iOS.
In Puzzle Monster Quest you get to match tiles of the same color to navigate your hero through treacherous dungeons filled with monsters lurking in every corner. Each matching tile near an enemy monster will release an attack, which will be greater as the number of matched tiles increases.
Match 15 or more tiles, and you’ll unleash a Bravery Chain — a signature attack that knocks back your enemies while dealing massive amounts of damage. Each color tile is associated with a unique element type that can buff (or debuff) your attacks, depending on the element type of the monsters — so be sure to think strategically about which tiles you want to use!
As you travel through the dungeons, you’ll meet more than 1,000 different monsters that you can battle or capture and befriend. Train and evolve friendly monsters to build the ultimate party. Like your character, each monster has its own unique abilities that can be activated for devastating effects …
Puzzle Monster Quest Key Features:
- Simple & Intuitive
- Match tiles of the same color to create paths to navigate your hero
- Match tiles leading to an enemy monster to release an attack
- The greater the amount of tiles matched, the greater the attack strength
- Link 15 or more tiles to launch a Bravery Chain
- Forge weapons and armor by visiting your local blacksmith
- Craft rare materials to create mythical equipment
- Evolve & Collect Monsters
- More than 1,000 monsters to attack, raise, and call your friend
- Evolve and strengthen your monsters through each journey and victory to create the ultimate party
- Interact and form alliances with fellow dungeon explorers.